Fancy Now

|
Last week we went to our first television wrap party; it was for the show Leverage and was held at a place called Cabana Club in Hollywood. 


We got to see a few people that we knew, and I saw an actor that I worked with on the show. There was a little red carpet at the entrance. Nobody cared when we walked on it, but we thought it was fun, so we took some pics. I think Zach has a better red carpet pose than me, so I'll have to practice :) Can't be shown up by my arm candy!



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Brangelina, Tomcat, Will and Jada - pack it in! There's a new power couple in Tinseltown!

Marie said...

Zach does look like he has had some practice in front of the camera...who knows what pics of him are floating around on the internet!