Here is a picture that I took from my trailer. See the rainbow?
ER
|
On Friday, I worked on the tv show "ER." It was my smallest tv role yet, but as always I had a good time and absorbed a lot just from being there and watching people work. I am constantly amazed at all of the details there are to consider for television. The scene I was in was a crowd scene with a ton of people moving into and out of the space. Coordinating who goes where when and who carries what bag and hold the paper in your hand with the less busy side toward the camera and block that restroom sign with a plant and tuck the hair behind your ear on one side so your face can be seen better and don't start speaking until so and so steps to the left and there is a glare on the side of that chair from the lights that are focused on something else and make sure you all keep your footsteps light and have that guy move a seat to his left because his collar is in the way. So much stuff! I love watching the director and the camera crew work it all out.
2/15/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment