Dessert Cause

|
Zach and I have discovered a fundamental difference between us. Last night we went to the happy hour of martini bar for drinks and appetizers. The happy hour dessert was a plate of cookies. Zach was very excited about this. A plate of cookies? I understand that they were fresh baked, but really. Why wait around for a cookie plate when there is a milkshake just down the street? So we got the cookies and then grabbed a milkshake. 

I'm not saying I don't enjoy a cookie (I had the leftovers for breakfast), but this sparked a debate and we have been ranking our dessert choices. So. We have a little poll to the right there where you can vote on your favorite. 

The shake was vanilla malt. C'mon. How can you top that?

4 comments:

Marie said...

Where is ice cream on the list? Honestly. Amateurs.

Rebecca said...

Good call Vonda. Also...are we talking Mama Nell cake...ie. red velvet, chocolate with chocolate icing or strawberry or like just some piece of cake somewhere? BIG difference. Thus it all just depends...all my life I have loved Duncan Hines Chocolate Chip Cookies - empty the box, add and egg and some water and bada bing, you have cookies just as good, if not better than some I have made from scratch. On the other hand - I'd much rather a milkshake perhaps from Steak and Shake than some cookies. Wow - I've given this too much thought...can you tell I gave up sweets for Lent?

Jessica said...

I'd have to agree with Vonda. I'm an ice cream girl myself however I agree with my bro, milkshake vs. cookies...probably the cookies unless the milkshake was exceptional... :)

Christina said...

Where is this dessert poll? I have some strong opinions on the matter.