Whatever Bunny Wants

|
For the purposes of bunny enrichment, I give Ewok and Henry new things to play with every now and then. We bought toys from the store, but their favorites are always something we have around here; towels, tissue boxes, anything that looks chewable or pushable. A few weeks ago I got into the towels and found a little blue blanket that Jan Payne had given me several years ago. It's very soft and I put it on top of the bunnies while they were laying down to enjoy how adorable they looked. Well, they claimed the blanket! Ewok likes to bunch it up and scratch at it, and they both enjoy a nap on their blanket. It's so funny how they know that it belongs to them.



And I believe that stuffed otter was given to me by Beckers. They have claimed it, too. They like to sit next to it, groom it, and chew its whiskers. 

1 comments:

Marie said...

They are so cute! Hmmm...I'll have to be thinking of something soft and squishy to send the buns from Aunt Vondi!