The perks: it feels like we have our own little house. It's free standing, we have a big patio/yard area, more privacy, a lot more space, and the rent it actually lower than it was at the apartment. And we have storage space! No more suitcases shoved in the top of the closets! Even though we're still in boxes, I feel like I can breathe here. The first day in, I knew Zach was in the house, but I wasn't sure where. Impossible in the apartment! And there is a kitty who comes around. So I get access to a kitty and bunnies. And there is a grill.
Oh, old apartment, it wasn't your fault. You just weren't meant as a place for two people to live and work. We won't miss you, but here's what we'll remember...
That you were the first home I had in LA.
The time my car was broken into.
The crazy Korean lady who always asked for rides.
The time we made friends with the neighbors and then the guy went crazy after their baby was born.
That we started SOUNDAWG there.
The few months the hot tub was actually hot.
The time we made a nest on the porch.
The time I tried to scare Zach by crawling into the room, but scared Leroy instead. He literally jumped 5 feet in the air.
Bringing the new bunnies home.
The tandem parking spot.
I'll post some pics of the house when things are less boxy around here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment