And the winner is...

|
Big cooking week:

Linguine with mushrooms (I was disappointed, but Z liked it.)


Linda's white bean soup with red pepper crostini (Two thumbs up!)
Spaghetti squash (Zach made it with shallot butter)
Banana oat bran muffins (Acorn shaped, of course)
Tofu & veggie curry (in the crock pot)
Fresh squeezed orange juice (Oranges came from a tree in a friend's yard. As Dad would say, "Tastes just like candy")


Tastiest of the the week was not prepared by us:
Leonidas chocolates for Valentine's Day. Oh yum.




Eat your heart out, Beckers! LA has a lot of crazy, but it sure has good food.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE that Leonidas chocolate!! I have given up sweets again (and bread) for Lent. Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring me some if I make a request...hmmm must research online sales. Did you get any of the white chocolate champagne ones? To Die For!