What are you doing New Years, New Years Day?

|
As a New Year baby, birthdays are always a little wonky. The good news is that if I I have New Year Eve plans I get to be out and about with friends. The bad news is in recent years there have been birthdays spent in cars and planes for holiday travel. And I have never celebrated in Los Angeles.

This year, I did it up right. Threw myself a party where there was wonderful food and wonderful people. Bunnies roamed. Photos were taken. Some homemade decorations were strung. My friends Jason & Amanda even came over 2 hours early to help with food prep and making things pretty. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the evening...





And my very favorite picture of all...


Happy New Year to you! It was a happy happy birthday for me.

Many more pictures are here.

0 comments: