Furman Trip

|
I am remiss!

I've just realized that I never posted pictures from my October trip to Furman. Fellow alum Tiffany Bordelon and I were invited to come for a long weekend and visit the drama department. We gave a talk for general audiences about goal setting and our careers, and taught 2 acting classes. We worked with students on on-camera audition techniques, talked about graduate school auditions, how to transition from school to professional work, headshots, resumes, the works.


Bonus: Mom, Dad, and the roomies came to visit! Of course I got to spend time with Christina, too. One of my favorite things we did was go to the library together. We both had some work to do so we packed our bags and did some studying. It was a little fantasy exercise of what it would have been like if we went to Furman at the same time. I love imagining all of the trouble we would have gotten into!


I also got to spend a lovely morning with Vonda and Max. It was raining, so we took to the library for musical jamboree. Vonda was on top of everything, and you can see here in this photo that I was just keeping up, coffee in hand. Don't know how you mamas do it!


0 comments: