CRUISE!
The Cruise to Nowhere leaves from Long Beach. It goes out to sea and back, but you get the fun of being on a cruise, which I had never done before. Many points go to the husband for this one.
Here is a photo of the $10 photo they make you take and then try to sell you on the boat. Can you tell who's not so into the mandatory photo?
I've described it as going on a trip with everyone you've every seen at the mall, but we had a great time despite the other landlubbers. Definitely a good day for people watching!
We saw and heard seals at night from our private balcony (!), had dinner at a delicious French restaurant, walked all over the ship, and enjoyed lazing in our cabin.
sassy in the elevator
We can now say we've been to nowhere and back. There's no one I'd rather go there with.
0 comments:
Post a Comment